Monday, October 6, 2008

What A Difference....

Last week I upgraded my phone, to the BB Curve, and as I was transferring information I discovered this gave me the opportunity to delete some numbers that I rarely or NEVER use. As I scroll through my phone with the confused look on my face of, "who is... and what the...", I realized truly what a difference a day makes. At the beginning of the year I was out partying every Friday and Saturday night and now I opt for quiet nights to myself with a glass of wine. I had an array of guy's numbers. Now I have a zero tolerance policy which is why my phone doesn't ring as often. It's funny that it's okay to sit up in my house with no plans but when I suggest a movie and dinner I get, "I'll get back with you". Ummm hmmm. I've focused on me and now I'm 10 pounds lighter. Only bad thing going right now is my job which sucks major _____(you be the judge). Selling supplements REALLY shouldn't be this stressful. I'm thankful for the people that are in my life both directly and indirectly, 2 miles or 1,000 miles away. I'm happy when they're happy. I'm blessed for every person that I have met during my "change" because I feel they are placed here for my new destiny. The people that continue to stick around I know are there for the continued long haul. Day by day life has gotten better and better and I'm happy as it occurs♥

***BTW****I got a new BB PIN( 207BDOA2)

2 comments:

Don said...

I feel you on the zero tolerance policy, I need to implement that within my personal life.

Miss Mooney said...

It makes a WORLD of difference in every aspect of life!