Thursday, October 2, 2008

Go, Go, Gadget


Technology never ceases to amaze me. I am a gadget girl so a few days ago I decided to pick up a Nike+iPod that I had been eye-balling to add to my workout. Luckily my homeboy works where I was able to get a hookup so it eased my mind debating over the $30 contraption. Especially wondering if it was really worth it. I've finally gotten back into my workout after a hectic week and I was impressed.

You can set your workouts by time, distance, or calories. The lady talks throughout the workout to update progress. You can even set a "Power Song" and Lord knows I need that some mornings. Once the workout is complete it gives you the ability to sync it on iTunes and the info is sent to Nike.com just in case you want to set a goal or keep track of progress. All this technology is only compatible with an iPod Nano and Nike+ shoes but I got the hook up on those too ;D

2 comments:

Jackie's eyes said...

Wow that sounds really advanced here I was thinking I was fly with my I pod. I like the sneakers my nikes are complete with teeth marks and dirt. lol I've had the same pair for 2.5 years.

I need to get in the spirit of working out again. Lets coincide to get it in all next week,keep me updated. We can go all the way weight, inches and see what one week of working out does for us??? R u down I need the inspiration!

Miss Mooney said...

It's really cool! Made me love my iPod even more :) Those Shox turned into my "workout" shoes after I spilled ink on them some kinda way :(

I'll email you my contact info so we can K.I.T! Let's get, get, get it!!!!!!