Friday, October 10, 2008

Mission 13.1

Over the past few days I've been doing a little research on marathon training. I'm excited and focused! I've set in my mind that this is something I can totally accomplish. I've decided to participate in a local 5k in January and I've sent out inquires about volunteering at a couple of others at the end of this year. I've also taken the past few days off from working out and honestly it's killing me. Running the treadmill is my release but I decided to go hard on Sunday. My boss unfortunately felt my wrath this morning on conference call but he deserved it...I'm fortunate to have a beautiful park and a trail literally outside my front door so once I decide to run the pavement I'm set. I'm still eating right and remain sugar free. I got a good recommendation for a general practitioner so my next step is a visit to the doctor :(

2 comments:

Jackie's eyes said...

GIRL YOU'RE NOT PLAYING. I DIDN'T KNOW, YOU MAKE ME WANT TO FOCUS! KEEP IT UP

Miss Mooney said...

I'm soooo serious! :)