Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 3

....Yes I'm still running.....The fire hasn't turned into a flame just yet. Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I am going to tackle the pavement. Last week I set my Nike+ to a 12 week 5K training program and tomorrow it has me set for a goal of 4 miles. Yesterday I exceeded the 3 mile goal it set by .52. I'm interested to compare the tread v. the pavement. Of course the pavement is going to help me push harder but how much? My doctor appointment is set for next Wednesday and I've found a Toys for Tots run in the early part of December I would like to participate in. Once I send the entry form in(and pay the $10 reg. fee) that will seal the deal. My throat has been scratchy and dry the past couple of days and work has me EXTRA stressed so I'm calling it a night because that combination makes for a horrible cold if I let it.

No comments: